Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Thank You!

"Risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing." - Leo Buscaglia 

 Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me over the last few days. Thank you for the calls, texts, Facebook messages and tweets. I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness more than you can imagine. 

 I did my very best at Miss NH USA 2014. I accepted the challenge of being first runner-up in 2013, worked hard all year to improve, risked everything and left my heart out on that stage this weekend. As many of you know, this was my fourth year competing. Miss NH USA has had three different owners in four years. I enjoyed being a contestant with Kim Bass (2011), K2 Productions (2012 & 2013) and loved this experience with the Clementes. I truly love the volunteers and sponsors. I always have fun onstage, backstage with the state finalists and meeting with the judges. 

 Thank you to everyone who has been supportive over this four year journey. You have helped me grow into a confidently beautiful woman. I am grateful. 

 Love, Sammie

No comments:

Post a Comment